Are you a recruiter searching for a purpose, not just to fill an open job order? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of families facing a cancer journey?
Help us fill our pipeline of qualified, deeply committed volunteers who provide childcare for moms with cancer.
NAN is a growing not-for-profit organization that is always focused on taking the best care of our volunteer Nanny Angels and providing excellent specialized childcare for moms with cancer since 2009. Nanny Angel Network has an unbelievable opportunity for someone with a proven background in recruitment. Someone with experience recruiting nurses, teachers or other helping professionals would be an idea.
We are looking for:
- Someone who knows how to make things happen, bringing a diverse group of qualified people together to accomplish a goal of 300 volunteers with a 20% increase annually
- A thinker who can participate in a team environment to design and execute new recruitment campaigns and concepts, using creative content, videos, graphics, etc. That supports the need for volunteers and increased applicants.
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to work hard.
- Someone who knows what it means to take ownership and runs with it.
- A planner who can map out the steps to success and follow through.
- Someone adaptable and quick on their feet – can be brainstorming one minute, talking to a potential referral source the next and ensuring that every detail of a recruitment campaign is managed successfully.
- Someone curious- always on the lookout for the next opportunity, always asking questions, always learning and always eager to meet new and exciting people.
- We need you to source, recruit and engage with volunteers and referral partners to promote awareness of the Nanny Angel Network. Develop a robust volunteer recruitment program and referral engagement activities to enhance service delivery and align with NAN’s expansion strategies. Protect the viability of the organization by ensuring a consistent flow of qualified volunteers.
- Act as an ambassador for Nanny Angel Network; organize and participate in community events, fairs, and forums annually to promote NAN’s mission.
- Execute outreach strategies; to develop 12 new referral partnerships that provide a consistent flow of volunteers to the organization.
- Recruit, screen and select 300 new volunteers annually; ensure compliance with all supporting documents, verbally verify references.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of annual program plans
- Create and implement recruitment strategies and objectives to meet program targets
- Provide inputs on program performance and quality improvement strategies
- Establish and implement methodologies for effective communication with volunteers and other community stakeholders
- Maintain accurate data on all volunteers and referral partners; provide monthly reports
- Co-chair and Execute Volunteer Advisory Board (VA)
- Collaborate with team members and create content for marketing collateral and social media about volunteer opportunities
- Perform additional tasks that support the mission of Nanny Angel Network
- Completion of University degree Community College or University and experience recruiting in a professional setting
- Demonstrated ability to engage with stakeholders and relationship builder
- An analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle
- Flexibility to work very occasional evenings and weekends
- Passion and commitment to supporting Nanny Angel Network’s mission
- Ability to think outside the box and make a difference
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic customer service
- Ability to manage competing priorities with staff and volunteers
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- Driver’s Licence (Required)
- Excellent English (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8-hour shift
We are in a ground floor office. No elevator. All visitors are screened and rapid tested for Covid-19. Our workstations are divided and separate.
Work remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Application deadline: August 20, 2021
How To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.