NAN is a growing not-for-profit organization that is always focused on taking the best care of our volunteer Nanny Angels and has been providing excellent specialized childcare for moms with cancer since 2009. www.nannyangelnetwork.com
When you are given a goal with a deadline do you jump right on it and get it done on or before the deadline? Are you the one who can rally to do extraordinary work and still have fun?
Nanny Angel Network has an unbelievable opportunity for someone with a proven background in recruitment.
We are looking for:
- Someone who knows how to make things happen, bringing a diverse group of qualified people together to accomplish a goal of 300 qualified volunteers with a 20% increase annually
- A thinker who can participate in a team environment to design and execute on new recruitment campaigns and concepts, using creative content, videos, graphics, etc that supports the need for volunteers and an increase in applicants.
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to work hard.
- Someone who knows what it means to take ownership and runs with it.
- A planner who can map out the steps to success and follow through.
- Someone who is adaptable and quick on their feet – can be brainstorming one minute, talking to a potential referral source the next and ensuring that every detail of a recruitment campaign is managed successfully.
- Someone who is curious- always on the lookout for the next opportunity, always asking questions, always learning and always eager to meet new and interesting people.
Source, Recruit and engage with volunteers and referral partners to promote awareness of the Nanny Angel Network. Develop a robust Volunteer recruitment program and Referral engagement activities to enhance service delivery and align with NAN’s expansion strategies. Protect the viability of the organization by ensuring a consistent flow of qualified volunteers.
Responsibilities: Key Deliverables
- Act as an ambassador for Nanny Angel Network; organize and participate in community events, fairs and forums annually to promote NAN’s mission
- Execute on outreach strategies; to develop 12 new referral partnerships that provide a consistent flow of volunteers to the organization
- Work with the CMS development team to improve NAN Apply volunteer process; evaluate efficacy and results
- Recruit, screen and select 300 new volunteers annually; ensure compliance with all supporting documents (CPR, Vulnerable Sector Check, etc
- Contribute to the design and implementation of annual program plans
- Create and implement recruitment strategies and objectives to meet program targets of 200 Providing service volunteers annually
- Provide input on program performance and quality improvement strategies
- Establish and implement methodologies for effective communication with volunteers and other community stakeholders
- Maintain accurate data on all volunteers and referral partners; provide monthly reports to track against performance goals
- Co-chair and Execute Volunteer Advisory Board(VA)
- Collaborate with team members and create content for marketing collateral and social media
- Create report queries from NAN database
- Perform additional tasks that support the mission of Nanny Angel Network