Careers with Nanny Angel Network
Title: Volunteer Coordinator – Contract Opportunity
This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
The Volunteer Coordinator is an integral member of the Nanny Angel Network team, working closely with the program team and our volunteers. This position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills, is highly administrative, tech savvy and a strong team player with the ability to coordinate and implement the volunteer program adhering to all processes and protocols. This position reports to the Program Manager.
Volunteer Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Monitor, follow-up and update all volunteer documentation
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing volunteer documents
- Coordinate volunteer enrollment in our Learning Management System online training and all other training required for volunteers
- Schedule activities, including monitoring volunteers scheduled shifts to ensure all shifts have been scheduled ahead of time and volunteer have logged in hours at end of shift
- Complete post-training documentation and volunteer status updates
- Maintain accurate data on all volunteers
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned by the program team
- General administrative support to the program team
- Maintain NAN Shopify store and inventory including filling store orders and mailing items to volunteers
- Maintains inventory of supplies, toys, books, uniforms, etc.
- Memos, letters, and general office correspondence related to volunteer program
- Coordinates: volunteer engagement and appreciation activities, send thank you cards, bereavement cards and birthday cards
- Assemble coping kit packages for visits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Volunteer Coordination, or related field preferred.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and multitask as priorities change
- Strong sense of urgency
- Passion and commitment to support Nanny Angel Network’s mission
- Proficient in Microsoft office 365
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and make a difference
- Able to work in a fast paced, diverse office environment
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Minimum of two years administrative experience in a healthcare services or volunteer environment preferred.
- Ability to operate office equipment and personal computer.
- May require extended periods of sitting and frequent standing.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
NAN is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
Interested applicants may send their resumes at email@example.com.