Every mom with cancer is eligible for a Nanny Angel
There are no barriers to getting help. All you have to do is ask. We help:
- Mothers who have received a cancer diagnosis, who are receiving treatment or are receving palliative care
- Guardians of children whose mother has died of cancer within the last year
- Families with children 16 or under
- Families living in the Greater Toronto Area and in Kingston (See our service areas for more information)
* A pilot project is underway to support fathers with cancer.
To request a Nanny Angel, click here or call 416-730-0025 x 2.
Our Nanny Angels are fully vetted, caring and trained volunteers who want to help others. For four hours a week, they volunteer their time so mothers can rest, go to appointments or simply have a few hours for themselves. Moms are comforted knowing their kids are in safe, caring hands, which helps reduce stress so that they can focus on their own well-being.
Request a Nanny Angel
As soon as you are diagnosed you are eligible for a Nanny Angel. Even if you feel okay and well supported now, we often hear that there’s only so much you can ask of friends and family. Contact us to register for service so you’re ready when you need us. Once we’ve received your inquiry, our Program Coordinator will be in touch to better understand your needs and match you with a dedicated Nanny Angel.